Land For Sale in Fallon, NV
Online Auction for ±493 Acres of Industrial-Zoned Land near TRIC
This online auction is for two (2) contiguous industrial land parcels totaling 493 Acres along the Interstate 50 in between the cities of Silver Springs and Fallon in Churchill County. The industrial-zoned properties are ideal for a commercial and/or industrial development and is approximately 15 minutes from the Tahoe Reno Industrial Center.
Property highlights and features as follows:
- 493 Acres total, consisting of two parcels totaling 438.42 Acres and 55 Acres
- Properties have exceptional frontage along Bango Road (which has been recently improved)
- Access to rail spur
- Property has high pressure gas & electrical
- Up to 200 acre feet of water rights can be obtained by the successful buyer
- New power lines will be installed along the NW corner of the 438.42 acre parcel
- 15 minute drive to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
Churchill County is a county located in the western U.S. state of Nevada. As of the 2010 census, the population was 24,877. Its county seat is Fallon. The county, named after Mexican-American War hero brevet Brigadier General Sylvester Churchill, was formed in 1861.
Churchill County comprises the Fallon, NV Micropolitan Statistical Area. It is located in northwestern Nevada.
Churchill County is noteworthy in that it owns and operates the local telephone carrier, Churchill County Communications.
The auction has ended.
Sign up today so you don't miss out on another auction. Contact us with any questions you may have and we'd be happy to guide you to a property that's similar to this one.