Land For Sale in Manteca, CA
Online Auction for 3.14 Acres of Commercial Land in Manteca
The Future of Real Estate (FRE) is pleased to present the Online Auction Plus event for a well-located ±3.14-acre vacant, undeveloped land offering in the City of Manteca, California. Due to its close proximity to State Highway Route 120 and having paved access from S. Airport Way and Daniels Street, this hard corner at a signalized intersection will bring great visibility to a number of future development uses. Contiguous and near existing commercial. retail and hospitality anchored shopping centers that include Kohl's, Costco and the under construction (due to open Summer 2020) Great Wolf Lodge and Indoor Water Park.
- One (1) Parcel - APN: 241-310-22
- Municipality: City of Manteca, San Joaquin County, California
- Zoning: CG (General Commercial) Property
- Access: Located at the southwest corner of S. Airport Way and Daniels Street
- City of Manteca Population: ±75,314
- Topography: Flat
- ±242 feet of frontage along S. Airport Way & ±381 feet of frontage along Daniels Street.
This ideally located hard corner commercial property is located along the north/south arterial roads of S. Airport Way and the east/west arterial of Daniels Street. Just north of State Highway Route 120, both on and off ramps are traveled to and from S. Airport Way. Within walking distance both south and west from the subject property are shopping destinations, restaurants, entertainment centers and hospitality. Future land use questions should be directed to JD Hightower, Planning Manager at the City of Manteca, by calling 209-456-8505.
- State Highway Route 120 runs east/west between Highway 99 and the I-5 Freeways.
- ±13 Miles from Stockton
- ±49 miles from San Jose
- ±56 miles from Sacramento
- ±58 miles from Oakland
- ±66 miles from San Francisco
- The Great Wolf Lodge Resort and Water Park: This much anticipated development is expected to bring more than 500,0000 visitors annually from throughout northern California and beyond. In addition to the indoor water park, the resort will also feature a ±45,000 square foot adventure park that will include ropes courses, an arcade, mini golf and a live-action game. Once completed and open, the Great Wolf Lodge is expected to employ 500 people.
This auction has concluded. The seller has reviewed the bids received.
Thank you bidders for participating in this auction. If you did not bid on this auction but would like to be informed of future auctions like this one, click on the Search Auctions button below, set the search criteria and save the search.