Land For Sale in Red Bluff, CA
Online Auction for ±56.19 Acres of Vacant Land in Red Bluff
The Future of Real Estate FRE is pleased to present this Online Auction Plus event for a well-located ±56.19-acre vacant land offering in the City of Red Bluff, California. Due to its close proximity just west of the I-5 Freeway, this site may be easily accessed from paved roads leading to the northern, eastern and western boarders of the property. This land offering is zoned R-4 which is a flexible, mixed-use zoning for a number of potential future development possibilities.
- ±56.19 Acres
- Three (3) Contiguous Parcels
- Municipality: City of Red Bluff, Tehama County, California 96080
- Zoning: R-4 (General apartment-professional). This zoning is a flexible, mixed-use zoning which allows for multi-housing, professional services and associated retail uses. Interested parties are encouraged to verify with the City of Red Bluff Planning and Zoning.
- Property Access: Vista Way is improved/paved to the west boundary of the subject property. Southridge Drive is improved/paved along the north-east portion of the subject property.
- City of Red Bluff Population: ±14,287 (2017)
- Traffic Count I-5 Freeway: ±33,500 Vehicles ADT
- Topography: Flat
- 035-022-09 ±14.9 acres
- 035-022-22 ±39.27 acres
- 035-022-23 ±1.62 acres
- Location: Just east of South Jackson Road, just west of the I-5 Freeway, and north & south of Vista Way.
- Property Access: Vista Way is improved and paved to the west boundary of the subject property. Southridge Drive is paved and improved along the northeast portion of the subject property.
- Located less than two miles east of the Red Bluff Municipal Airport; ±1,200 feet from Vista middle School and ±1,300 feet from Montgomery Road (a surface street that is parallel and contiguous to the I-5 Freeway).
- ±131 miles north of Sacramento
- ±31 miles south of Redding
The auction has ended.
Sign up today so you don't miss out on another auction. Contact us with any questions you may have and we'd be happy to guide you to a property that's similar to this one.