Land For Sale in Hemet, CA
Online Auction for Very High Density Residential Corner
The Future of Real Estate FRE is pleased to present the Online Auction event for a well-located ±4.13-acre land parcel in an Opportunity Zone in the City of Hemet, Riverside County, California. This highly-visible property is located at the lighted intersection at the northeast corner of Chambers Street and South State Street. Commuters can easily access Domenigoni Parkway and Highway 74 for a direct connection to the I-215 Freeway. This land offering is zoned R-4 (Very High Density Residential) which allows up to 45 dwelling units per acre.
- ±4.13 Acres
- Municipality: City of Hemet, Riverside County, California 92543
- Zoning: R-4 (Very High Density Zone). This zoning allows up to 45 dwelling units per acre and may include townhomes, apartments, condominiums or residential care facilities.
- City of Hemet Population: ±83,000
- Utilities are available to the property. Buyer to verify.
- Topography: Generally Flat
- Location: The City of Hemet is located along California Route 74 within Riverside County, part of the Inland Empire of Southern California. Hemet has been known as a desirable alternative to more expensive cities in the immediate area such as Temecula, Murrieta, Wildomar and Menifee. The property is located at the lighted intersection at the northeast corner of Chambers Street and South State Street. Commuters can easily access Domenigoni Parkway and Highway 74 for a direct connection to the I-215 Freeway.
- Local Amenity: Diamond Valley Lake offers fishing and light boating on the lake. A recreation park, aquatic center, visitor center and the Western Science Center along with the lake marina are located on the eastern end of the lake. A viewpoint offering views of the pumping station and I/O tower, along with most of the lake, is located on the western end of the lake. To the south of the lake is the Southwestern Riverside County Multi-Species Reserve, a 13,500-acre (5,500 ha) preserve between Diamond Valley Lake and Skinner Reservoir. The reserve is home to at least 16 sensitive, endangered or threatened native California bird, animal and plant species. Visit www.dvlake.com.
- Property Access: South State Street is improved and paved along the west boundary of the subject property. Chambers Street is paved and improved along the south portion of the subject property.
- Hemet offers extensive health, retail and commercial services to residents and businesses.
- Close in proximity to nearby transit-corridors, commercial centers, parks, bike trails and more.
- ±2.7 miles from the subject property is Hemet Unified School District with 4,000 employees.
- ±2.6 miles from the subject property is Hemet Valley Medical Center with 1,200 employees.
The auction has ended.
Sign up today so you don't miss out on another auction. Contact us with any questions you may have and we'd be happy to guide you to a property that's similar to this one.