The Future of Real Estate® understands clearly that information that you provide to us is private and is treated accordingly. We store and process the information on computers located in the United States that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable local laws and rules regarding online conduct and privacy, as well as content. Specifically, but not as a limitation, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding transmission of technical and personal data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside. Furthermore you understand that if you reside outside the USA your data will be transmitted to and stored on servers in the United States.
The Information That Is Collected When you register on our website, we collect certain personal identification information from you such as your name, e-mail address and other personal information that you provide to us. When you visit our website, we obtain general information about you, including technical information related to your computer and the manner in which you are accessing our site in the form of cookies, web beacons and server logs. In addition, we may gather information about your website browsing habits and the bids you make. From time to time, we may gather information from you when you respond to emails, complete questionnaires or surveys, or use our other services. We may aggregate the general and personal information that we gather about you with information of other users.
Use of the Information We use your information to contact you, ensure that you are eligible to participate in our auctions, allow you to place bids on property and allow us to better understand how our website is used in order to improve and customize our services for you. We may also use the information that we collect during the registration process to notify you about important functionality changes to the website and new services. We reserve the right to share information about you solely in aggregated form (that will not enable anyone to personally identify you) to third parties for analytics and similar uses. No personal data is transmitted to third parties, but specific third parties who own or are agents of owners of assets you have shown an interest in may have access to see personal information on our site in the following instances:
- If you download property information or place a bid on a particular property, third parties who are involved with the sale of the property may be given access to your contact information.
- When we are compelled to do so by law or by an order of a court or governmental authority.
- In order to cooperate with law enforcement authorities or governmental regulatory bodies.
Security of Private Information
It is our policy to store your information on a secured network in the United States and only to offer access to it to a limited number of employees, to our auditors and to third parties who help us in our business, who service, repair and maintain our networks, or as otherwise required to comply with any laws, court orders, or governmental regulations. If you use your credit card on our website, we do not store credit card information; but we pass information in a secure fashion to our banks and credit card processing services who may store that information.
Note that when you submit information to us over the Internet, the information may travel over many networks and systems that are not under our control. No Internet data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, the Future of Real Estate® cannot assure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online services, and you do so at your own risk. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall the Future of Real Estate® be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of the information or materials on this website.
Tracking The Future of Real Estate® uses "cookies" and similar technologies to record information.
- Cookies are small data files that websites store on your hard drive when you visit them. Cookies allow us to measure activity on our site and to improve your user experience by remembering your password and viewing preferences, and allowing you to visit our site without re-registering. Cookies allow us to determine which areas and features of our site are more popular by measuring user activity. Cookies allow us to determine which areas and features of our site are more popular by measuring user activity. This information allows us to retain the required information for your bidding and browsing to function and make improvements and updates to improve your experience on this website. In order for our website to function properly, you should set your browser to allow cookies.
- A web beacon is a 1 pixel-size clear gif image we use to track which emails have been opened by recipients to gauge the effectiveness of our email communications.
- Advertising - We do not allow third party advertising on our sites, but we do advertise on different media including other web sites, and at times partner with a third party to place ads on other sites based on your interests. To opt out of this feature please disable cookies in your browser.
- Log files – As happens on most sites we and our third party tracking-utility partner gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, referring/exit pages, date/time and clickstream data. The information does not identify individual users.
Account Protection Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify the Future of Real Estate® and change your password.
Surveys We always aim to improve the services we offer. As a result, we may occasionally canvass our customers using surveys. Participation in surveys is voluntary, and you are under no obligation to reply to any survey you might receive from this website. Should you choose to do so, we will treat the information you provide with the same high level of security as all other customer information in our possession.
Third-Party Sites and Links This website may contain links to other websites. We provide these links for your convenience; but we do not review, control or monitor the privacy practices of websites operated by others, including what information those sites collect about you. We are not responsible for the performance of these sites or for your business dealings with them. Your use of other websites is subject to the terms and conditions of those websites, including the privacy policies. The Future of Real Estate® does not share personal information with such sites.
Revised: August 03, 2018