Commercial Property For Sale in Tofield, AB, Canada
Bankruptcy Auction | Industrial Real Estate For Sale In Alberta
The Future of Real Estate FRE is pleased to present the Online Auction Plus event for a strategically located ±16,950 SF Industrial building on ±21.41 acres in the Town of Tofield, Alberta, Canada. This highly visible property is located at 52nd Avenue and 56th Street just off of Highway 14 within the town's central hub. The property currently consists of six (6) contiguous land parcels, which allows for a future owner to subdivide. The property is zoned M - Industrial District.
- ±16,950 SF Industrial building on ±21.41 acres
- Adjacent to rail line
- Zoning: M - Industrial District. M - Industrial District accommodates manufacturing and industrial activities
- Built in 2006
- Building Height: 20' at the eave; clear ceiling height varies from 16' to 24'
- Building has gas & electrical, with the power supply a 600 amp/240 volt 3 phase 4 wire service. T5-LED lighting is suspended and insulation and radiant tube heating in-place
- Utilities: Fully serviced with water and sanitary sewer. Buyer to verify.
- Building has five (5) overhead doors providing access to the warehouse manufacturing area, all are 16' in height, three (3) of which are 16' in width and two (2) are 20' in width
- The ±21.41 acres consists of six (6) lots, which can then be subdivided individually and sold by the new owner
This auction has concluded. The seller has reviewed the bids received.
Thank you bidders for participating in this auction. If you did not bid on this auction but would like to be informed of future auctions like this one, click on the Search Auctions button below, set the search criteria and save the search.